“To create innovative theatre, using folk and modern techniques of stagecraft, to help change prevalent attitudes and behaviours, towards creating a society free of prejudice and discrimination.”
- Highlighting social ills using theatre
- Combining Folk theatre techniques with Modern theatre techniques to create a more relevant, more accessible contemporary theatre
- Revitalizing Folk theatre and Traditional theatre techniques
- Providing a platform for exploring, creating and performing a new theatre
- Train newcomers and facilitate their integration into the mainstream as Actors, Directors, Writers, Sound & Light Directors, and Set Designers.
- Spread awareness on actors rights and help end the institutional exploitation of actors.
- Develop an active, thriving Repertory Theatre Company.
- Provide Financial Aid to actors, and help them dedicate more of their time to their creative growth.
- Incorporate contemporary theatre techniques into our theatre training.